This post is also available in/ existe tambien en: Spanish
Conde Duque, a barrio between Plaza España and Noviciado, is not known for its crowded streets or endless number of bars and restaurants. This barrio is the home of many cultural centers, exotic restaurants, interesting bars and a peaceful atmosphere. The people who come here, escaping the noise and crowd of Malasaña, appreciate the difference of Conde Duque without giving up on good food, drink and a great night out.
For me Conde Duque is a barrio that is perfect for an afternoon out in Madrid, when I want to see a different face of the city. When I am looking forward to see art and design which this barrio has plenty of.
- Carmencita Bar, Burgers and Brunch, C/San Vincente Ferrer 51
- El Jardin Secreto, Créationes de Chocolate, C/de Conde Duque 2
- La Tierra del Fuego, bookshop and art space, Travesía de Conde Duque 3
- Espacio de Creadores, fashion market in La Tierra del Fuego, Travesía de Conde Duque 3
- Mini, Moda Hombre, C/del Limón 24